LightBlog

lundi 22 août 2016

Unlock bootloader LGL43AL Tracfone

I bought a LGL43AL tracphone. I tried to root it with several root apps and PC programs. I was finally able to root it with Kingo Root via PC. However, When I tried to run SuperSU I get a message "There is no SU binary installed and Super SU cannot install it. This is a problem!". Also, when I reboot my phone, it becomes unrooted. After trying many things, I have come to the conclusion that my bootloader is locked. On this phone, recovery is merely to reset to factory mode. There are no other options. I did find a tutorial on how to unlock European lg tracfones by getting a code. I am in the US and was leary to try it. Which led me here to get some advice. Any help or suggestions would be great.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bwDlKV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire