LightBlog

lundi 22 août 2016

MT6572 with an iOS-looking ROM, can't find a way to enable developer options

I got this phone from a relative for free since she said she didn't really need it and she doesn't use it. After trying it out for a few minutes, found out it was filled with a crap-ton of bloat-ware and ad-related stuff.

It's definitely Android, with an iOS 8-looking interface.

I want to enable USB debugging through developer options to change the ROM, like a fresh install of a not-bad ROM. However, there is no "Build Number" to tap on multiple times, I don't know what to do from here on. I've tried googling a few times, but they all mostly tell about the Build Number thing.

I will respond with screenshots or pictures if needed, I will try to provide as much information as I can.
Thanks! :o


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bbFWcv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire