LightBlog

lundi 22 août 2016

Any stable version?

Every ROM I tried had issues, including the stock ROM.

Stock ROM - Lockscreen notifications not working (very annoying to unlock phone to change song in spotify) I tried everything to enable them but they just couldn't work. Also icons are horrible.
CM 13 - Wifi o data suddenly is lost, apps enter in "bugged state" and the stop working as soon as I open them (chrome, facebook, spotify) restarting solves the issue temporarily. I love CM but restarting the phone 2-3 times a day is really annoying.

MM Stock ROM - Flickering screen during first boot up, can't continue further.

Which ROM should I use? I really like this phone but can't find a proper Android to use with.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2buix20
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire